1. Assembly Theatre Ltd Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers are not guaranteed entry to a performance. If a ticket-holder is late for an event and not admitted, no exchange or refund of tickets will be due.
2. Assembly Theatre Ltd performances have unreserved seating and cannot guarantee all members of a party will be seated together.
3. Purchase is final and tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Exception is made only in the case of a performance being cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance or other performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or a refund.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast.
5. To avail of a 2-for-1 ticket offer, please ensure that tickets have been booked in multiples of 2 in order for this offer to apply. The 2-for-1 offer applies only to full price tickets.
6. Senior citizens, the unemployed, customers with disabilities, Young Scot, MU and Equity card holders as well as all young people under the age of 16 and students in full time education are eligible for concession priced tickets for most shows at Assembly. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at box office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full adult ticket cost.
7. Assembly Theatre Ltd operates a “Babes in arms” policy. Babies and very young children aged 18 months or under are granted entry to a performance without a ticket, provided they are then seated in the lap of their accompanying adult and do not take up a seat for themselves.
8. All telephone and website bookings incur a handling fee of £1 per ticket. If ticket delivery by registered post is requested, there is an additional fee of £2.50 applied to the sale. No handling fee is applied to tickets purchased in person from the box office.
9. Tickets can be collected from Assembly Roxy box office in person in. Assembly Roxy, 2 Roxburgh Place, EH8 9SU.